Fire Risk Assessments
Fire risk assessments by The Parr Group
Make sure your business is fully compliant with the 2005 Fire Safety Order by letting Parr Fire Protection Services perform a fire risk assessment for your business.
Once we have completed the fire risk assessment we will be able to provide you with honest advice and guidance to ensure your business is compliant with current fire regulations.
If you had a fire today, within your company would your business be protected?
Is your current fire safety system up to date?
An excerpt from The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005:
"The responsible person must make a suitable and sufficient assessment of the risks to which relevant persons are exposed for the purpose of identifying the general fire precautions he needs to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed on him by or under this Order."
At Parr Fire Protection services our team of qualified professionals can carry out fire risk assessments for your business to ensure you are compliant with the fire safety order. It is important to make sure that as well as being compliant that your staff are educated about fire prevention to help ensure the safety of staff and visitors.
What are the main requirements of the Order?
- Carry out or nominate someone to carry out a fire risk assessment
- Identify any risks and hazards
- Consider who may be especially at risk
- Eliminate or reduce the risk from fire as far as is reasonably practical and provide general fire precautions
- Take additional measures to ensure fire safety where flammable or explosive materials are used or stored.
- Create a plan to deal with any emergency and, in most cases, document your findings.
- Review the findings as necessary.
Book your fire risk assessment today
So if you need a fire risk assessment in the North West get in touch with Parr Fire Protection Services. We can ensure that your business is fully compliant and make sure that your staff are able to deal with any situation safely.
Call 01204 602 504
Speak to a member of our friendly team today for more information on our
Fire Risk Assessment